Take a walk on the wild side.
WCS's Online Teacher Academy offers something for everyone!
The Wildlife Conservation Society's award-winning Online Teacher Academy is pleased to offer a variety of learning experiences to suit your needs and interests.
Entirely online, our Courses provide a unique opportunity to examine the life sciences of zoology, ecology and conservation, through topics such as predators , marine biology , habitat ecology , conservation biology , and climate connections.
Realizing it isn’t just “what we teach”, but also “how we teach it”, our courses also provide training in effective science education practices, including inquiry. Pedagogical studies will help you become better equipped to facilitate scientific learning and promote STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) programs and curriculum.
- Enhance your teaching and use of technology in the classroom
- Learn from virtual and interactive simulations, videos, and presentations from WCS scientists.
- Graduate credits available
- Interact with educators around the world
- Receive excellent resources
For more information, visit http://www.wcs.org/e-learning or call +1-718-220-5136.
To complete registration for our upcoming onsite courses please go here!